Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Luty's (A Denton Tall Tale)

The Luty's are a family that lived in Denton, and my parents forbade me to hang out with Luty's two crazy kids, George and Soliel. Soliel means sun, my friends.
George was a rambunctious son of a gun who was always in trouble.
The most memorable thing about him was that he stuck a firecracker up a kitty cat's butt and lit that shit. Oh, what a horrible site. That cat ran in circles with the firecracker sizzling and then it exploded. He then jumped up a tree and was up there until 2003. He built a nest and copulated with birds.
That made me want to join PETA but I havent got around to it yet.

Brain Bart's Mom forbade him to hang out over there as well. Brain Bart told me that he was afraid that George would put Marijuana in his tea. I ask you Brian, when did you go over there at the age of 12 to enjoy a nice cup of tea with good ole George Luty?

George also used to say that his penis, when it was hard, went up way past his belly button. I never saw this, so I dont know if this is true.

Soliel was the older sister and slightly attractive for Denton's standards. My stepmom used to call her so-lut. Soliel didn't mind if us youngsters would take a peek at her while she showered. She seemed to take three to four showers a day while we there so I'm sure she didn't mind.

When I was twelve a couple of us were hanging out there and they all decided to go somewhere on thier bikes. My bike was broken and I was left behind with so-lut. I started to walk home but Soliel said, "Wait, do you wanna see something?"
She then promptly lifted up her shirt and I saw my first titties.
MY eyes popped outta my head.
The only time I had ever glimpsed the sight of titties was when I would try to watch the scrambled channel of Showtime. If you watched long enough through the multi colored waves of scrambled lines you could catch some boobies bouncing around, if only for a second and if you had patience.

"Do you want to touch them?"
"Yes."

I walked over to them sixteen year old titties and touched them and got a hardon.
"Soliel, I gotta go, gotta do my chores."

I didnt know if she maybe wanted to have sex...and there was no way I was going to partake in that. I had no clue, of course, at the age of twelve, what to do. Pee comes outta there. Does Soliel want to be my girlfriend?

The other Soliel incident was when some older guys and I were over there one day. They kept on talking about quifes (pussy farts) and that Soliel could do it on command. "What the fuck is a quife," I thought. Let alone, "what the hell is a pussy and what do I need it for?"

George wasn't there and Soliel casually lied down on the couch and let 'em rip. We all laughed, I, out of nervousness. "Where is that sound coming from...it's not out of her butt, right?"

Then George walked in after missing cannon shot quifes and barrells of laughter from bored teenagers.

"All, shit, man. Soliel, what the fuck? Get out of here guys, go."
"Fuck you, George, we are having fun," she said.
"I'm calling mom."

And sure enough he called his mother.

"Mom, Soliel is doing that thing with her pussy again."

"Sorry, but its fucking gross and there are like six dudes over here...ok."

He hangs up.

"Soliel, mom says you can use the car tonite and she will buy you a six pack of beer if you stop and everyone leaves."

"Ok, boys time to go," she says.

I don't know where everyone else went, but I went home to play fucking Tecmo Bowl. Bo Jackson couldn't be stopped that day. After we won the SuperBowl, Bo Jackson and Soliel went to Disney World and had babies.
But I heard that Soliel complains about Bo's penis because it doesn't go way past his belly button when its hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Story, nothing like a pussy fart. Have you seen George, that punk skipped town with some of my stash.

Snaxxx said...

holy shit!! that was good.