Friday, October 5, 2007

4/5 time

yeah its quite
possible
that I may
drink too much

I know what
bottles
are twist offs
and which ones
need a beer opener.

i have mastered
the cigarette
lighter opener
for beer

People are wowed
when I do this
but its something
that I learned
when I was ninteen.

so it's nothing to me
when I use the lighter
it pops like chamapgne
or sparkling wine

People think
I'm good with my hands
or that maybe
I'm the one that invented
this way of opening things.

but I learned from the pros
and they are all dead
or possibly
drunk right now

1 comment:

urn said...

I still use that lighter trick once in a while. I am not that proficient with it since I don't smoke, but it was handy when we were younger, with a case or two of Carlsberg and no bottle opener.

Thanks again for showing that to me.