Friday, October 5, 2007

introducing my site to people that I dont know (A conversation)

"oh, burn me that cd."
"I like them."
"Oh, so do I."
"If you like them you will like..."
"yeah, cool."
"You should check out my BLOG."
"Oh, ok, give me the site."
I write the shit down.
'Well, if you read it you might think I'm crazy."
"I mean, what is it about?"
"Debauchery, at its finest."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes, I am warning you, my friend. Be fore warned (what ever that means.)
"I think I will be ok."
"Well, fine. I'm just warning you. Its kinda raunchy. I talk about SEX, DRUGS, DRINKING, and believe it or not, SMOKING."
"It's ok...I can deal with that."
"Tell me what you think."
"I will."
"I dont want to see you the next day and you think that I'm coo-coo."
I swirl my finger around my temple indicating the "crazy" sign.
"Don't worry...I doubt that I will think you are crazy or offending."
"Good luck, there, buddy. I wish you the best."
"Thanks."

No comments: