Wednesday, September 26, 2007

a gay espierience

Hello folks. So, i got kicked out of "A" house again and i went to that motel on Howard Street. The one that says, "motel" on the side of the building. The hotel looks like one of those spots when you are down and out in Ocean City, MD. It's on the side of a major road, not nice, a dump, basically. All the tennatnts were walking around sipping Pepsi's and smoking Kools. I was reprimanded at least three times, walking around the balcony with a natty boh, smoking my goddamn cigarettes.

"I'm not gonna tell you again, get yer ass inside." the night watchman said.

"Oh, yes, you fucking will tell me, probably a few more times," I replied.

"Don't make me call the poolice."

"I'm sorry, please dont. I'll be good."

I went inside the room and stared at myself in the busted ass mirror. I thought I looked good with my shirt off and with a beer in my hand, smoking like a motherfucker.
After a while, talking to my self, I decided to risk it all and go back on the balcony and smoke my cigs and drink my fucking beers. I mean, I paid for the goddamn room, didnt I? (Don't kid yerself, you didnt pay fer shit! Those motherfuckers wanted you out and they footed the bill.)

I went outside and was smoking my cigarette, looking elegant, blowing smoke rings in the pre-fall air. I wasn't worrying about the night watchaman because I eventually paid his dumb ass off. While slouching against that rail on the balcony,I saw hookers and addicts finishing or begining thier nights. I ignored them and continued to worry about me: I NEED MY BEER AND MY CIGARETTES!

So I was looking like F. Scott Fitzgerald (I did happen to bring my smoking jacket) and then this little Volkswagon Gulf pulled into the lot. Some guys fell out of the car and they seemed cool, but I was drunk and gregarious, so of course they were.
They saw me.
"yo, dude!" they said
"hello, gentleman,"I said.

I slouched on the rail...looking like a model.

"Hello, sir. We are a band and we are new in town. Do you like to drink?"

They had a case of Corona and a carton of Marlborlo Reds.

It was like they were carrying gold outta that little Volkswagon.

"I suppose I can hang for a wee bit."

The dudes carried the beers up the steps like champs, they have carried cases of beer before. The nubie guy was careful with the cigs, he didnt bang them against the rails...the guys walked up the stairs like perfect drunk gentlemen.

so they went to thier room, and I just stared at the pepsi machine across the way. smoking and drinking...it's about time you mf's figured it out (readers, this is what I do.)

I went into my room...put some water on me face....frowned about how the beer was becoming warm....AND THEN I REMEMBERED about them damn yokels next door. I was in room 222 they were in room 219...maybe I will pay them a visit

SORRY IM DRUNK I WILL FINISH IT WHEN IM SOBER....when?

Now fo finish...It is Friday September something 541 am.

SO i did pay them a visit. I went and knocked on thier door with too warm Natty Bohs in my hand like that is some great offereing. Like I said, I was quite the drunkard at that point.

So I sit down and say, "What's up guys," and asked what kinda music they play.
The nubie guy responds, "The gay kinda music. The best kinda music. We are Morrisey."

I crack open a beer, and place the other warm one on a dresser.

Then two of the guys start to disrobe.

"You guys, c'mon, you lied ta me. You are not inna band. Morrisey my ass."

Then those nekid motherfuckers got on the bed and started jerking and sucking each other off. The guy sitting next to me pulled down his shorts and started jerking off.

I then thought, "Yeah, maybe I should be fixing ta split here," but I didnt. I was intrigued. Never experienced this shit before.

I wanted material.

"Are you guys filming this? I mean what's going on here? I mean dude, you are just going to sit there and jerk off? Did you pay for this? What's going on? And you, nubie dude, what is yer deal? Are you the camera man?"

"No, we don't film this. We have in the past, but not tonite," said nubie guy.

Jerking off guy with the shorts: "Just be quite, I need to concentrate."

"Sorry."

I let out real loud belch. Then I farted, loudly.

"Um, I cant do this while this fucking gas bag is sitting there. Tell him to leave or we will and I will give you yer money back," said the bed brothers.

Jerking off guy with the shorts: "Hey, friend...well, I think I'm going to have to ask you to go."

"Oh, really? No, c'mon."

I grabbed my warm beer and stood up.

"I know when I'm not wanted," I said.

jerking off guy with shorts: "I'm sorry, what's yer name again?"

"Fuck You."

"Really?"

"No."

I left that gay sex room. Went to good ole room 222...drank my warm beer. I stared at myself in the mirror again with my shirt off. God I'm pretty. I think gay guys like me, no I know they do. I tried to write down some facts about the aforementioned experience but my handwriting looked like fucking arabic because I was so drunk. I lied down on one of the beds but I was afraid of scabies or crabs so I didnt get under the covers.

Later, maybe like an hour later, I heard a knock on my door (I had placed a coffee table in front of my door because I wasn't sure if the door was locked properly.)

I thought it was the night watchman. But it wasn't. It was nubie and one of the guys from the bed. I let them in.

"Hello."
"Hi, fuck you. What are you doing?"
"Nothing."

I had my shirt off.

"Wow, you have a really nice body!"
"Oh, no I don't. You are just saying that."

Fat hanging off my belly.

"No, you really do."

Then the guy from the bed brothers came towards my face as if he wanted to kiss me.

"Allright, fellas time to go."

"Oh. but..."

I pushed them out of the door and put the coffee table against the door again. I also pulled the extra bed against the door as well, just to be safe.

Flipped on the TV. ashed on the floor, pissed in the trashcan and then called it a night.

1 comment:

urn said...

Who were you living with before and under what circumstances were you asked to vacate your old residence.

Just curious.